A Fourth Age game with improved setup options.
Up to two (aligned) nations per player, with a 10% discount on turn fees if you play two nations.
2 week turnaround.
Each race will have its own unique setup bonuses:
- Hide up to 4 levels of population centres (e.g. 2 camps and a village, or a major town).
- Gain a 20 mage item.
- Gain 500 archers in your starting army.
- Upgrade fortifications of three population centres by one level each.
- Gain a 20 command item.
- Gain 300 heavy infantry in your starting army.
- Improve the loyalty of four population centres by 20 points each.
- Gain an emissary item.
- Gain 200 light cavalry in your starting army.
- Hide one village or camp.
- Upgrade fortifications of one population centre by one level.
- Two population centres gain 10 loyalty each.
- Gain a 10 agent item.
- Gain 100 heavy cavalry in your starting army.
Other New Features:
- King, Queen, Prince and Princess Royalty Characters have more points to spend on set-up, and get 3 characters orders.
- Improved population centers in worse terrain, allowing better strategic set-ups.
- SNAs are calculated for a fairer distribution, enabling improved nation set-ups.