A normal game of our Fourth Age module.
Up to two nations per player.
Elves, dwarves, non-humans and various human races now have their own unique terrain, climate and season combat modifers.
About the Fourth Age 1000 Setting
At the end of the Third Age of Middle-earth, Sauron was thrown down, his armies scattered, and the One Ring destroyed. But as light has no meaning without darkness to bound it, so with Sauron defeated, the forces of good also departed Middle-earth, Eldar and Istari making their final voyage from the Grey Havens. The age of elves is over. Now begins the true age of man.
- Design and play your own nation using detailed nation creation options.
- Player-designed nations mean that every game is unique.
All Fourth Age games now have additional racial bonuses!
- Hide up to 4 levels of population centres (e.g. 1 camp and a town, or a major town). Maximum 2 population centres.
- Gain a 20 Mage item.
- Gain 600 archers in your start army if you have already purchased troops.
- Upgrade Fortifications of three population centres by one level, then all population centres with no fortifications gain a tower.
- Gain a 20 Command item.
- Gain 300 HI in your start army if you have already purchased troops.
- Improve the loyalty of 4 population centres by 20 points each.
- Gain a 10 Emissary item.
- Gain 200 LC in your start army if you have already purchased troops.
- Hide one village or camp.
- Upgrade Fortifications of one population centre one level,
- 2 population centres gain 20 loyalty.
- Gain a 10 Agent item.
- Gain 100 HC in your start army if you have already purchased troops.
Note: This module is for experienced players only.